Friday, September 9, 2011

The Source of All Light

I love this painting by Greg Olsen. The title of it is "Light of the World".
Mosiah 16:9 "He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."
He is the source of all light. He is the source of all good. All the light and all the good in the World come from the Creator. He is light. He is good. He is inside all of us. Every child is born with the light of Christ. We all have light and goodness within each person. We all have the potential for greatness. Any instinct for good comes from God because all light comes from Him, whether it is the light within me or a light shared from another it is all from him. The light and goodness draws me to Him. I sing His praises.
His light never ends. His light can conquer any darkness. I have had dark moments in my life. I have experienced the pain of feeling trapped in the darkness and fearful that I could never escape. The feeling that there is a heavy burden crushing my chest, breaking my heart, and closing my mind. Every time I have put aside my fear and prayed with faith, His light breaks through the darkness. His light chases away all fears. His goodness conquers all evil. I am eternally grateful for the Light in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment